Cocaine Energy Drink contains high levels of caffeine and B vitamins, as well as a small amount of Cocaine (dextrose monohydrate). The drink is marketed as an energy booster for consumers who lack the time or motivation to go to the gym – or who just want to feel like they’ve downed some speed. Cocaine Energy Drink contains no sweeteners, no preservatives, and no artificial flavoring or coloring.
The Cocaine Energy Drink is an energy drink that combines the benefits of a simple but complex sugar with caffeine for a powerful, yet safe, energy boost. Cocaine, also known as no name, is an energy drink that contains more caffeine than other popular rival products Red bull and Rockstar.
Does Cocaine Energy Drink have caffeine?
Yes, the Cocaine Energy Drink contains 280mg of caffeine per 12 fl oz can and 23.33 mg per fl oz (78.90mg/100ml).
|Serving size||Caffeine Amount||Caffeine strength|
|8.4 fl oz||196 mg||VERY HIGH|
|12 fl oz can||280 mg||EXTREME|
How Much Caffeine is in Cocaine Energy Drink?
- Caffeine Amount: 280 mg
- Caffeine strength: EXTREME
- Calories: 90cal
- Serving size: 12 fl oz can
- Sugar: 21 grams
Ingredients in Cocaine Energy Drink
- Carbonated Water
- Citric Acid
- Natural Flavors
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C)
- Potassium Sorbate
- Guarana Seed Extract
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) & Fd & C Coloring
per 8.4 Fl. Oz Serving (original):
- Taurine: 750mg
- Inositol: 100mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- L-carnitine: 50mg
- D-ribose: 250mg
- L-carnitine: 50mg
- Guarana: 25mg
- Calories: 70kcal
- Carbohydrate: 18g
- Protein: 1g
- Fat: 0g
Flavors of Cocaine Energy Drink
- Cocaine Spicy Hot
- Cocaine Mild
- Cocaine Peach Mango
- Cocaine Cinnamon Kola (black)
Caffeine in a Cocaine Spicy Hot
Cocaine spicy hot contains 280 mg of caffeine, compared to the leading competitor. That’s more than 3x what you’d get from a leading competitor. This product is definitely worth trying!
There are many products out there claiming to be healthy or energizing drinks but you have to try this product because it really does work! This drink contains high amounts of Vitamin C and Vitamin B12 which are very important vitamins for human health.
The hemp seeds used to make this drink provide a balanced amount of Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9 essential fats. You want your body to get the right balance of these essential fats so if you ingest too much of the omega-3 fats then you may experience some side effects such as stomach pain.
Caffeine in a Cocaine Mild
Cocaine Mild does contain an excessive amount of caffeine. Cocaine Mild contains 280 more milligrams of caffeine per 30 milliliters of fluid than the leading competitor.
- 6, 12-ounce cans of Cocaine Energy Drinks
- Mild Berry Flavor
- 300% RDI Vitamin B12, 600% RDI Vitamin B12, 100% RDI Vitamin C
- L-Carnitine, Taurine, D-Ribose, Inositol, Caffeine
Caffeine in a Cocaine Peach Mango
Cocaine Peach Mango contains 280 mg of caffeine, Cocaine Peach Mango has a higher concentration of caffeine than the leading competitor.
- Peach Mango 12. 12-ounce cans
- High Caffeine Energy Supplement
- 280mg of caffeine per can, 300% RDI Vitamin B12 – 600% RDI Vitamin B12 – 100% RDI Vitamin C
Compare caffeine in Cocaine Energy Vs. other Energy Drinks
|Popular Energy Drinks||Serving Size||Caffeine|
|Cocaine Energy Drink||12 fl oz||280mg|
|Hyde Xtreme||12 fl oz||112mg|
|Bang Energy||16 fl oz||300mg|
|C4 Energy Drink||16 fl oz||200mg|
|Monster Energy||16 fl oz||160mg|
|Hype Energy Drink||8.46 fl oz||80mg|
Effects of cocaine use
Cocaine is a highly addictive stimulant that affects the central nervous system and causes euphoria among users. It is typically snorted or smoked, but some people also use it intravenously.
Users report feeling an intense sense of pleasure and energy during use, but the long-term effects of heavy use are often negative and may include heart disease, cancer, liver damage, paranoia, and psychosis.
Generally, some of the immediate effects of cocaine include:
- Feelings of euphoria, exuberance, and excitement were felt by most people after the Apollo 11 moon landing.
- Heartbeat accelerates faster than usual
- Your body temperature increases as you get hotter
- a burst of energy
- dilated pupils
- loss of appetite
- How Much Caffeine in Monster Mango Loco
- How Much Caffeine in Coca Cola Caffeine Free
- How Much Caffeine in Virtue Clean Energy Beverage
- How Much Caffeine in Wildcat Energy Drink (UK)
- Does Cocaine Energy Drink have caffeine?
- How Much Caffeine is in Cocaine Energy Drink?
- Ingredients in Cocaine Energy Drink
- Flavors of Cocaine Energy Drink
- Caffeine in a Cocaine Mild
- Compare caffeine in Cocaine Energy Vs. other Energy Drinks
- Effects of cocaine use