Hype Energy Drink is a popular European energy drink brand with a large range of products, including Hype Ade, Hype Lemonade, Hype Aromatic, and Hype Mango. The brand is successful in Eastern Europe and has expansion ambitions into Western Europe.
Hype Energy Drink is the preferred energy drink for those who want to unleash their performance. It’s a liquid that contains caffeine, taurine, and natural sugars, which give you an instant boost of energy and mental alertness – allowing you to focus on your everyday tasks.
Hype Energy Drink gives you the energy you need to work out, be active, and get involved. With a range of great-tasting drinks to choose from and a variety of flavors, Hype has the drink for you!
Does Hype have caffeine?
Yes, Hype Energy Drink (EU) contains 80mg of caffeine per 12 fl oz and 9.46mg of caffeine per fl oz (31.98mg per 100ml).
|Serving size||Caffeine Amount||Calories||Caffeine strength|
|8.46 fl oz can||80 mg||108||MODERATE|
|12 fl oz||113.5 mg||153.2||HIGH|
How much caffeine is in Hype Energy Drink?
- Caffeine Amount: 80 mg
- Caffeine strength: MODERATE
- Calories: 108cal
- Serving size: 8.46 fl oz can
Ingredients in Hype
- Carbonated Water
- Acidifier Citric Acid E330
- Taurine (0.4%)
- Acidity Regulator
- Sodium Citrate E331
- Caramel Sugar Syrup
- Caffeine (0.032%)
- Pantothenic Acid
- B6 Vitamin
- B12 Vitamin
Compare caffeine in Hype Vs. other Energy Drinks
|Energy Drinks||Serving Size||Caffeine||Calories|
|Hype||8.46 fl oz||80mg||108|
|Red Bull||8.46 fl oz||80mg||117|
|Rockstar||16 fl oz||160mg||250|
|Burn Energy Drink||12 fl oz||112mg||163|
|C4 Energy Drink||16 fl oz||200mg||0|
|NOS Energy Drink||16 fl oz||160mg||200|
|Monster||16 fl oz||160mg||210|
Caffeine in Hype Flavors
Each type of Hype drink has a variety of flavors. Hype drinks come in different flavors. All types of Hype drinks contain caffeine. Some people prefer regular Hype drinks while others prefer organic or enlitic. There are other types as well.
All Hype Energy Drinks contain 32mg of caffeine per 100ml. That’s 20% more than your typical energy drink. 80mg in 250ml and 160mg in 500ml.
- Regular: was a unique flavored drink that had a strong taste. No other flavors could be compared to it.
- Hype MFP: There were some sweet notes in the back of my throat after I swallowed that had a citrus-like taste.
- Hype Enlite: Lower-calorie version of Hype had a nice raspberry taste. It does not have a sweetener aftertaste.
- Hype UP: Hype-up mixed berry flavor with an icy cool aftertaste. Up has the same awesome energy with a bold and sassy look. Whatever you do, you’re going to feel alive!
- Hype MFP Zero: Hype MFP Zero is a lightly sweet drink that is refreshing and energizing. It contains Carbonated Water, Acidifier, and other ingredients.
- Hype AfterDark: Hype AfterDark uses cinnamon and pepper, and owns the night. AfterDark is a mixture of spices.
- Hype Mojito: Hype mojito is a tasty drink made up of different types of fruit and natural flavors. Mojitos are really easy to make as long as you remember the proportions of each ingredient.
- Hype Twisted: A unique drink with a fruity flavor. It tastes great but also gives you energy. 5% juice and 5 Vitamins give the drink an extra kick.
Hype Flavors Ingredients
- Hype: The original Hype has a very high caffeine content (80 mg). The website also claims that this drink gives you energy and helps you focus, but lacks any scientific evidence to support these claims.
- MFP: Same as above, but with 80 milligrams of caffeine and B vitamins.
- Enlite: Enlite contains only 25 calories per serving, but has the same ingredients found in MFP. Ginseng, Caffeine, Taurine, and Guarana are present in unspecified amounts.
- Organic: Organic hype drinks contain high amounts of calories. Aloe vera is normally found in most organic drinks. Tea extract and guarana are both natural stimulants. High amounts of coffee are toxic to the human body.
Is Hype Energy Drink vegan?
Hype Energy drinks are Halal, gluten-free, Lacto-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan Suitable For Vegans, And Contain No GMO Ingredients. All Our Products Are Preservative-Free And Free From Artificial Colouring With The Exception Of Hype Energy Mojito Which Contains Colouring Agent E133.
Who made the hype?
The founder of Hype is Bav Samani. He started the brand when he was 20 years old, and he still runs it today. He founded the company with Liam Green. Their goal was to make women feel more comfortable wearing clothes.
They want to make women happy by making them feel better about themselves. The two had an idea for a new line of clothing called Hype. They were inspired by the hype music scene. In 2001, they launched Hype.com, which is currently the biggest website for selling high-end clothing.
Is hype a sports brand?
Hype is a sports brand. HYPE is the world’s leading Sports Innovation platform. Its vision is to impact people’s lives through the power of sport and innovation!