Bang Energy drink is a caffeinated beverage, Bang Energy drinks are designed to give you energy during exercise by providing a boost of carbohydrates, electrolytes, and other essential nutrients. They are available in both carbonated and noncarbonated versions.
Does Bang Energy have Caffeine?
Yes, Bang Energy Drink contains 300mg of caffeine per 16 fl oz can and 18.75mg of caffeine per fl oz (63.40mg per 100ml).
|Serving size||Caffeine Amount||Caffeine strength|
|100 ml||63.4 mg||MODERATE|
|8 fl oz can (235 ml)||150 mg||HIGH|
|16 fl oz can (475 ml)||300 mg||EXTREME|
How Much Caffeine is in Bang Energy?
- Caffeine Amount: 300 mg
- Caffeine strength: EXTREME
- Calories: 0 cal
- Serving size: 16 fl oz can
Ingredients in Bang Energy
- Carbonated Water
- Citric Acid Anhydrous
- Natural And Artificial Flavors
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Sodium Benzoate (preserves Freshness)
- Potassium Citrate Monohydrate
- Sucralean Brand Sucralose
- Potassium Phosphate Dibasic
- Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid)
- Calcium Chioride
- Acesulfame Potassium
- Potassium Sorbate (preserves Freshness)
- Calcium Disodium Edta
- Magnesium Chloride
- Mtorc1™ Molecule (creatyl-l-glutamine [patented Amide Protected Creatine/glutamine Peptide])
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)
- Coq10 (coenzyme Q10)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- And Vitamin B12 (methyicobalamin)
Caffeine in Variations of Bang Energy
|Bang Variations||Calories||Caffeine||mg / fl oz|
|Bang Energy||0cal||300 mg||16 fl oz can|
|Bang Shot||0cal||300 mg||100 fl oz can|
|Bang Energy||0cal||300 mg||18.8 fl oz can|
|Bang Keto Coffee||130cal||300 mg||18.8 fl oz can|
|Bang Sweet Tea||0cal||300 mg||18.8 fl oz can|
|Bang Natural||0cal||250 mg||15.6 fl oz can|
Caffeine in Flavors of Bang Energy Drink
Bang doesn’t add any additional flavors to the lineup. All flavors contain 300mg of caffeine per can. Currently, Bang Energy is available in 29 different flavors:
- Bang Bangster Berry: 300 mg
- Bang Birthday Cake Bash: 300 mg
- Bang Black Cherry Vanilla: 300 mg
- Bang Blue and Yellow Limoncello: 300 mg
- Bang Blue Razz: 300 mg
- Bang Candy Apple Crisp: 300 mg
- Bang Champagne: 300 mg
- Bang Cherry Blade Lemonade: 300 mg
- Bang Citrus Twist: 300 mg
- Bang Cotton Candy: 300 mg
- Bang Delish Strawberry Kiss: 300 mg
- Bang Frose Rose: 300 mg
- Bang Key Lime Pie: 300 mg
- Bang Lemon Drop: 300 mg
- Bang Miami Cola: 300 mg
- Bang Nectarine Blueberry: 300 mg
- Bang Peach Mango: 300 mg
- Bang Pina Colada: 300 mg
- Bang Power Punch: 300 mg
- Bang Purple Guava Pear: 300 mg
- Bang Purple Haze: 300 mg
- Bang Radical Skadattle: 300 mg
- Bang Rainbow Unicorn: 300 mg
- Bang Root Beer: 300 mg
- Bang Sour Heads: 300 mg
- Bang Star Blast: 300 mg
- Bang Swirly Pop: 300 mg
- Bang Whole Lotta Chocolata: 300 mg
- Bang Wyldin Watermelon: 300 mg
Why is Bang Energy so popular?
While Bang may sound like an energy drink, it is actually based on the ancient practice of Chinese medicine. According to Taoism, an athlete should ingest certain foods and drinks to increase strength during exercise.
For example, athletes who want to improve their athletic performance should eat more than five eggs per week. Also, after physical training, athletes need to use herbs to reduce stress, especially when they are tired or feel pain.
Are Bangs good for weight loss?
Bang energy drink gives you the boost that your body needs without having any calories or sugars. You can easily drink this drink because it comes in different flavors such as green tea, strawberry lemonade, orange juice etc.
Who Made Bang Energy?
Bang Energy is a beverage company founded by Justin Bang and Ryan Hreljac, who previously worked at Monster Energy Drink. Their first product was launched in 2013 after the company had gone through several name changes.
Does Bang Hard Seltzer have caffeine?
Bang Mixer Hard Seltzer has none of the usual ingredients found in other soft drinks. It contains no caffeine, electrolytes, carbs, artificial flavors, sweeteners, or calories. It also has zero sugar. Instead, it is made with real fruit juice and seltzer water.