Dr.Pepper is America’s favorite soda, invented in 1886, they sell about 2 billion cans each year. All Dr Pepper flavorings are made using natural ingredients like water, sugar, caffeine, extracts of fruit, and spices. The original formula has not changed since its creation, making Dr.Pepper a unique blend of history and science. Dr.Pepper is also America’s largest-selling soda.
Dr Pepper started out as soda bottler in Texas then it grew to become an international beverage company. Dr Pepper has expanded their drink line with flavors like Diet Coke and Diet Cherry Pepsi. These beverages help maintain healthy living habits.
Does Dr Pepper have caffeine?
Yes, Dr Pepper contains 42mg of caffeine per 12 fl oz can and 3.5mg of caffeine per fl oz (11.83mg per 100ml).
|Serving size||Caffeine Amount||Calories||Caffeine strength|
|8.45 fl oz (250ml)||29.6 mg||105.6||LOW|
|12 fl oz can||42 mg||150||MODERATE|
|16 fl oz can||56 mg||200||MODERATE|
How Much Caffeine is in Dr Pepper?
- Caffeine Amount: 42 mg
- Caffeine strength: MODERATE
- Calories: 150
- Serving size: 12 fl oz can
- Sugar: 41g
Ingredients in Dr Pepper
- Carbonated Water
- High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Caramel Color
- Phosphoric Acid
- Natural And Artificial Flavors
- Sodium Benzoate (preservative)
Compare caffeine in Dr Pepper Vs. other Soda
|Soft Drinks||Serving Size||Caffeine|
|Dr Pepper||12 fl oz||42mg|
|Coke||12 fl oz||34mg|
|Mountain Dew||12 fl oz||54mg|
|Pepsi||12 fl oz||38mg|
|Shasta Cola||12 fl oz||43mg|
|Sprite||12 fl oz||0mg|
|Fanta||12 fl oz||0mg|
Caffeine in Flavors of Dr Pepper
- Regular Dr Pepper: 42 mg caffeine per 12 fl oz
- Diet Dr Pepper: 41 mg caffeine per 12 fl oz
- Dr Pepper Regular Cherry Vanilla: 39 mg per 12 fl oz
- Dr Pepper Diet Cherry Vanilla: 39 mg per 12 fl oz
- Dr Pepper Cherry: 39 mg per 12 fl oz
- Diet Dr Pepper Cherry: 39 mg per 12 fl oz
- Dr Pepper Caffeine-Free Regular: 0 mg
- Dr Pepper Caffeine-Free Diet: 0 mg
What You Need To Know Before Drinking Another Dr Pepper
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories150
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 55mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 40g
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.