Hi Ball Energy Seltzer is a new kind of energy drink (also called Hiball Sparkling Energy Water) that mixes well with alcohol, so you can enjoy the benefits of both. Hi Ball Seltzer is great for outdoor adventures as it offers an ice-cold burst of energy without the calories. It’s made with B vitamins, so you can enjoy your favorite cocktails without worrying about feeling jittery or experiencing the dreaded crash!
If you have a strong desire to stay up late and wake up late, then Hi Ball Energy Seltzer is the drink for you. It’s got more caffeine than most energy drinks (48 grams), as well as B vitamins that can help keep you alert and your brain sharp. Hi Ball Soda is also sweetened with fructose instead of sugar or HFCS which makes it much better for your health than other sparkling waters or sodas on the market!
Does Hi Ball Energy Drink have caffeine?
Yes, Hi Ball Energy Drink contains 160mg of caffeine per 16 fl oz can and 10mg of caffeine per fl oz (33.81mg per 100ml).
|Serving size||Caffeine Amount||Calories||Caffeine strength|
|8.45 fl oz (250ml)||84.5 mg||0||MODERATE|
|12 fl oz||120 mg||0||HIGH|
|16 fl oz can||160 mg||0||VERY HIGH|
How Much Caffeine is in Hi Ball Energy Drink?
- Caffeine Amount: 160 mg
- Caffeine strength: VERY HIGH
- Calories: 0
- Serving size: 16 fl oz can
- Sugar: 25g
Ingredients in Hi Ball Energy Drink
- Carbonated Purified Water
- Natural Flavor
- Organic Caffeine
- Organic Guarana Extract
- Organic Panax Ginseng Extract
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3)
- D-calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B5)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
Compare caffeine in Hi Ball Energy Drink
|Hi Ball Energy Drink||16 fl oz||160mg|
|NOS Energy Drink||16 fl oz||160mg|
|Red Bull||8.46 fl oz||80mg|
|Monster||16 fl oz||160mg|
|Rockstar||16 fl oz||160mg|
Caffeine in Flavors of Hi Ball Energy Water
- Hi Ball Grapefruit Energy Water
- Hi Ball Wild Berry Energy Water
- Hi Ball Vanilla Energy Water
- Hi Ball Lemon Lime Energy Water
- Hi Ball Peach Energy Water
- Hi Ball Watermelon Energy Water