Tropicana Twister soda is a fruit-flavored drink made by PepsiCo. It contains natural flavors derived from fruits such as orange, grapefruit, apple, cherry, pineapple, strawberry, raspberry, and blueberry.
Does Tropicana Twister Soda have caffeine?
Tropicana Twister Soda is caffeine-free, Tropicana Twister is an orange beverage produced by a major food company that doesn’t contain caffeine but does come in large bottles.
|Serving size||Caffeine Amount||Caffeine strength|
|8 fl oz||0 mg||CAFFEINE FREE|
|20 fl oz bottle||0 mg||CAFFEINE FREE|
How Much Caffeine is in Tropicana Twister Soda?
- Caffeine Amount: 0 mg
- Caffeine strength: CAFFEINE FREE
- Calories: 320 kcal
- Serving size: 20 fl oz bottle
- Sugar: 87.5 grams
Ingredients in Tropicana Twister Soda
- Carbonated Water
- High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Orange Juice Concentrate
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Benzoate (preserves Freshness)
- Modified Food Starch
- Natural And Artificial Flavor
- Potassium Sorbate (preserves Freshness)
- Yellow 6
- Glycerol Ester Of Rosin
- Calcium Disodium Edta (to Protect Flavor)