The canned coffee beverage line known as Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso is made by PepsiCo under the Starbucks name. Among the many options, the espresso and cream variety is displayed. Served in an RTD (Ready-to-Drink) can, it is a combination of espresso coffee and cream.
Does Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso have caffeine?
Yes, Starbucks Doubleshot Espressos contain 120mg of caffeine per 6.5 fl oz can. And 18.46 mg of caffeine per fl oz (62.43 mg per 100 ml).
|Serving size||Caffeine Amount||Caffeine strength|
|6.5 fl oz can||120 mg||HIGH|
|8 fl oz can||147.7 mg||HIGH|
How Much Caffeine is in Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso?
- Caffeine Amount: 120 mg
- Caffeine strength: HIGH
- Calories: 140cal
- Serving size: 6.5 fl oz can
- sugar: 18 gram
What is Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso?
Starbucks® Doubleshot Espressos are great tasting strong coffees to kick start your day. They’re simply made with blends of two bold shots of our Signature Roast Arabica Coffee and smooth creamy milk. They’re the perfect boost to get you through the day.
Caffeine in Varieties Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso
- Doubleshot Espresso and Cream: 120 mg caffeine, 140 calories
- Doubleshot Espresso Americano: 125 mg caffeine, 15 calories
- Doubleshot Espresso Cubano: 135 mg caffeine, 60 calories
- Doubleshot Espresso and Cream Light: 115 mg caffeine, 70 calories
- Doubleshot Espresso Salted Caramel Cream: 120 mg caffeine, 140 calories
Ingredients in Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso
- 3.3% Fat Milk (75%)
- Starbucks® Arabica Coffee (Water, Coffee Extract) (25%)
- Natural Coffee Flavouring
- Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate)
- Sweetener (Acesulfame K)
- Coffee is traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, a total of 99%, excluding Water and Dairy.
- Doubleshot Espresso And Cream Brewed Espresso Coffee (Water, Coffee)
- Reduced-fat Milk
- Skim Milk
How much sugar is in a Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso?
A 6.5 fl oz can of Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso contains about 18 grams of sugar.