A Slurpee is made with a mixture of ice cream and soda water. Some flavors contain additional ingredients like fruit juice, chocolate syrup, nuts, candy, etc. Slurpee’s come in different sizes, including small, medium, and large.
Whether it’s to stay cool in the summer or to help ease the effects of a hangover, Slurpees and Slushies have been a go-to for quite some time. They’ve evolved over the years, becoming more creative and addictive.
If you love Slurpees, then you’ll love this fact: Some 7-Eleven stores have a machine that lets you mix your own combination of flavors. A great deal for anyone who craves variety!
Does Slurpee have caffeine?
Yes, Slurpee contains 30mg of caffeine per 12 fl oz cup and 2.50 mg of caffeine per fl oz (8.45mg per 100ml).
|Serving size||Caffeine Amount||Calories||Caffeine strength|
|8 fl oz cup||20 mg||60||LOW|
|12 fl oz cup||30 mg||90||LOW|
|16 fl oz cup||40 mg||120||LOW|
How Much Caffeine is in Slurpee?
- Caffeine Amount: 30 mg
- Caffeine strength: LOW
- Calories: 90
- Serving size: 12 fl oz cup
- Sugar: 24g
Caffeine in Slurpee Flavors
- Slurpee Dr Pepper: 23 mg per 12 fl oz
- Slurpee Mtn Dew (all flavors): 30 mg per 12 fl oz
- Slurpee Pepsi Freeze: 21 mg per 12 fl oz
- Slurpee Coca Cola: 22 mg per 12 fl oz
Compare caffeine in Slurpee Vs. other some Drinks
|Similar Energy Drinks||Serving Size||Caffeine|
|Slurpee||12 fl oz||30mg|
|A&W Zero Sugar Cream Soda||12 fl oz||0mg|
|Barqs Root Beer||12 fl oz||22mg|
|Cheerwine||12 fl oz||47mg|
|Dr Pepper||12 fl oz||42mg|
Ingredients in Slurpee
- Carbonated Water
- High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Concentrated Orange Juice
- Citric Acid
- Natural And Artificial Flavor
- Quillaia Extract
- Sodium Benzoate (preserves Freshness)
- Yucca Mohave Extract
- Sodium Citrate
- Gum Arabic
- Erythorbic Acid (preserves Freshness)
- Calcium Disodium Edta (to Protect Flavor)
- Yellow 5