Enjoy the taste of Shasta Cola and get a boost of caffeine with Diet Shasta. This zero-calorie cola is sweetened with Splenda and Ace-K, offering more caffeine than their regular cola. That’s a whole lot of refreshments for those times when you need it most!
Shasta Diet Cola is sweetened with Xylitol instead of sugar, making it a healthier alternative to regular Shasta. Zero Calorie Shasta also contains more caffeine than the Original Shasta cola, giving you more energy without the jitters.
Does Diet Shasta have caffeine?
Yes, Shasta Diet Cola contains 47mg of caffeine per 12 fl oz can and 3.92mg of caffeine per fl oz (13.24mg per 100ml).
|Serving size||Caffeine Amount||Calories||Caffeine strength|
|8.45 fl oz (250ml)||33.1 mg||0||LOW|
|12 fl oz can||47 mg||0||MODERATE|
How Much Caffeine is in Shasta Diet Cola?
- Caffeine Amount: 47 mg
- Caffeine strength: MODERATE
- Calories: 0
- Serving size: 12 fl oz can
Ingredients in Shasta Diet Cola
- Carbonated Water
- Caramel Color
- Phosphoric Acid
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Citrate
- Potassium Benzoate (preservative)
- Acesulfame Potassium
- Natural Flavor
Compare caffeine in Diet Shasta Vs. other Diet soda
|Diet soda||Serving Size||Caffeine|
|Diet Shasta||12 fl oz||47mg|
|Diet Dr Pepper||12 fl oz||41mg|
|Diet Mountain Dew||12 fl oz||54mg|
|Diet Pepsi||12 fl oz||35mg|
|Diet Barqs Root Beer||12 fl oz||0mg|
|Diet RC Cola||12 fl oz||48mg|
|Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi||12 fl oz||38mg|
Buy Shasta Soda Diet Cola
12-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)
- We’ve been a staple in America for well over 120 years. And while our flavor variety may always be changing, the quality, value, and plain-old fun associated with Shasta never will.
- We learned a long time ago that life is better when you add more flavor. Pick up some Shasta for your family and drink in the fun!