Shasta Cola is made with the same great taste and formulation as Shasta sodas. This cola drink has a great, old-fashioned, cola taste that can be enjoyed by everyone. Choose Shasta Cola because it’s delicious, refreshing, and has been “America’s favorite soft drink” for over 70 years!
Shasta Cola was first introduced as a soft drink in 1937 by the National Beverage company. It comes in over 40 different flavors and has been around since then. Since then, it has changed many times but still remains popular today.
Does Shasta Cola have caffeine?
Yes, Shasta Cola contains 43mg of caffeine per 12 fl oz can and 3.58mg of caffeine per fl oz (12.12mg per 100ml).
|Serving size||Caffeine Amount||Calories||Caffeine strength|
|8.4 fl oz||30.1 mg||119||LOW|
|12 fl oz can||43 mg||170||MODERATE|
How Much Caffeine is in Shasta Cola?
- Caffeine Amount: 43 mg
- Caffeine strength: MODERATE
- Calories: 170cal
- Serving size: 12 fl oz can
- sugar: 42 grams
Caffeine in flavors of Shasta Soda
- Shasta Cherry Cola: 43 mg per 12 fl oz can
- Shasta Cola: 43 mg per 12 fl oz can
- Dr. Shasta: 29 mg per 12 fl oz can
- Shasta Mountain Rush: 54 mg per 12 fl oz can
- Shasta Diet Cherry Cola: 43 mg per 12 fl oz can
- Shasta Diet Cola: 47 mg per 12 fl oz can
- Diet Dr. Shasta: 31mg per 12 fl oz can
Compare caffeine in Shasta Cola Vs. Popular Sodas
|Popular Sodas||Serving Size||Caffeine|
|Shasta Cola||12 fl oz||43mg|
|7-Up||12 fl oz||0mg|
|Big Red Soda||12 fl oz||34mg|
|Fanta||12 fl oz||0mg|
|Mountain Dew||12 fl oz||54mg|