Perk energy is an energy drink that provides your body with all the nutrients you need to stay awake and active throughout the day. It also helps you get through those tough workouts because it contains protein and creatine, two ingredients that help muscles recover after a hard workout. Perk energy is also great if you’re studying for finals. It gives you extra energy to keep going. It’s available at any grocery store near you.
This delicious hot drink is made with a special blend of caffeine, collagen, and vitamins that work together to give you a natural energy boost. Perk Energy is a hot beverage that gives you the smooth energy and focus of coffee, with the added benefit of collagen to help maintain your skin, and B vitamins to keep you alert.
Does Perk Energy Beverage have caffeine?
Yes, Perk Energy Beverage contains 100mg of caffeine per 8 fl oz cup and 12.5mg of caffeine per fl oz (42.27mg per 100ml).
|Serving size||Caffeine Amount||Calories||Caffeine strength|
|8 fl oz cup (236ml)||100 mg||90||HIGH|
|12 fl oz cup||150 mg||135||HIGH|
How Much Caffeine in a Perk Energy Beverage
- Caffeine Amount: 100 mg
- Caffeine strength: HIGH
- Calories: 90
- Serving size: 8 fl oz cup
Ingredients in Perk Energy Beverage
- Not-fat Dry Milk Powder
- Non-dairy Creamer
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Instantized Collagen
- Flavor (natural French Vanilla)
- Egcg Extract
- Saigon Cinnamon
- Xanthan Gum
- Nutmeg Powder
- Clove Powder
- Cardamon Powder
- White Pepper
Caffeine in Flavors of Perk Energy
All flavors of Perk Energy have the same 100 mg caffeine amount per serving.
- Mexican Hot Chocolate: 100 mg per 8 fl oz cup
- Chai Latte: 100 mg per 8 fl oz cup
- White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel: 100 mg per 8 fl oz cup
- Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Pretzel: 100 mg per 8 fl oz cup
- Razzleberry Pie A la Mode: 100 mg per 8 fl oz cup
- Gingerbread Cake: 100 mg per 8 fl oz cup
- Dairy-free Gingerbread cake: 100 mg per 8 fl oz cup
- Dairy-free Mexican Hot Chocolate: 100 mg per 8 fl oz cup
- Dairy-free Chai Latte: 100 mg per 8 fl oz cup