Diet Coke is the most popular low-calorie soda worldwide. Striking a balance between thrilling refreshment and momentous taste, Diet Coke delivers a perfect blend of sweetness and crispness every time. Diet Coca-Cola is the most consumed beverage globally, especially in Asia and Latin America.
The original Diet Coke has a crisp, refreshing taste that sets it apart from other low-calorie sodas and makes it the most popular of its kind in the world. The secret is in the formula, which combines sweetness with enhanced green-tea flavor.
Does Diet Coke have caffeine?
Yes, Diet Coke contains 46mg of caffeine per 12 fl oz can and 3.83 mg of caffeine per fl oz (12.96mg per 100ml).
|Serving size||Caffeine Amount||Calories||Caffeine strength|
|8.4 fl oz (250ml)||32.4 mg||0||LOW|
|12 fl oz can||46 mg||0||MODERATE|
How Much Caffeine is in Diet Coke?
- Caffeine Amount: 46 mg
- Caffeine strength: MODERATE
- Calories: 0
- Serving size: 12 fl oz can
Ingredients in Diet Coke
- Carbonated Water
- Caramel Color
- Phosphoric Acid
- Potassium Benzoate (to Protect Taste)
- Natural Flavors
- Citric Acid
Compare caffeine in Diet Coke Vs. other Diet Soda
|Diet Soft drinks||Serving Size||Caffeine|
|Diet Coke||12 fl oz||46mg|
|Diet Pepsi||12 fl oz||35mg|
|Diet Dr Pepper||12 fl oz||41mg|
|Shasta Diet Cola||12 fl oz||47mg|
|Diet Coke with Splenda||12 fl oz||46mg|
|PC Cola Diet||12 fl oz||13mg|
Caffeine in Flavors of Diet Coke
All flavors of Diet Coke have the same amount of caffeine Other than Caffeine Free Diet Coke. Diet Coke and its flavors have 32% more caffeine than Classic coke.
- Caffeine Free Diet Coke: 46mg per 12 fl oz can
- Diet Coke with Lemon: 46mg per 12 fl oz can
- Diet Coke with Lime: 46mg per 12 fl oz can
- Diet Vanilla Coke: 46mg per 12 fl oz can
- Diet Raspberry Coke: 46mg per 12 fl oz can
- Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke: 46mg per 12 fl oz can
- Diet Coke sweetened with Splenda: 46mg per 12 fl oz can
- Diet Cherry Coke: 46mg per 12 fl oz can
- Zesty Blood Orange: 46mg per 12 fl oz can
- Feisty Cherry: 46mg per 12 fl oz can
- Twisted Mango: 46mg per 12 fl oz can
- Ginger Lime: 46mg per 12 fl oz can