The great taste of Crystal Light iced tea—now in a convenient, ready-to-drink can. We created the sparkling water category and we know how to make delicious, refreshing beverages that are naturally flavored. We use the most innovative technology to deliver a superior taste experience with fewer calories than the leading colas or energy drinks.
Crystal Light iced teas are made with real ice cubes and real flavors, not just water. They come in an array of delicious flavors including Honey Apple Crisp, Fruit Punch, Orange Creme, Lemonade, and Mango Melon. They also contain zero calories and less than 10 milligrams of sugar per serving.
Does Crystal Light Iced Tea have caffeine?
Yes, Crystal Light Iced Tea contains 10mg of caffeine per 8 fl oz bottle and 1.25mg of caffeine per fl oz (4.23mg per 100ml).
|Serving size||Caffeine Amount||Calories||Caffeine strength|
|8 fl oz bottle||10 mg||5||LOW|
|12 fl oz||15 mg||7.5||LOW|
How Much Caffeine is in Crystal Light Iced Tea?
- Caffeine Amount: 10 mg
- Caffeine strength: LOW
- Calories: 5
- Serving size: 8 fl oz bottle
Caffeine in Flavors of Crystal Light Iced Tea
- Peach Tea mix Iced Tea (Tub and OTG): 15mg of caffeine per 8 fl oz
- Raspberry Tea mix: 10mg of caffeine per 8 fl oz
- Decaffeinated Iced Tea mix: less than 1 mg of caffeine per 8 fl oz
- Green Tea Raspberry (Tub and OTG): 10mg of caffeine per 8 fl oz
- Peach Mango (OTG): 25mg of caffeine per 8 fl oz
- Honey Lemon (OTG only): 10mg of caffeine per 8 fl oz
Compare caffeine in Crystal Light Vs. other Iced Tea
|Iced Teas||Serving Size||Caffeine|
|Crystal Light Iced Tea||8 fl oz||10mg|
|Arizona Iced Tea||16 fl oz||30mg|
|Brisk Iced Tea||12 fl oz||11mg|
|Chick-fil-A Iced Tea||8 fl oz||10mg|
|Dunkin’ Donuts Iced Tea||24 fl oz||63mg|
|Fuze Iced Tea||24 fl oz||24mg|
|Lipton Iced Tea||20 fl oz||25mg|
|Tejava Iced Tea||12 fl oz||50mg|
Ingredients in Crystal Light Iced Tea
- Citric Acid
- Corn Syrup Solids
- Instant Tea Aspartame
- Contains Less Than 2% Of Magnesium Oxide
- Acesulfame Potassium
- Red 40
- Yellow 5
- Natural Flavor
- Adds A Trivial Amount Of Sugar
- Contains Phenylalanine
What is Crystal Light iced tea sweetened with?
The Crystal Light Sweet Tea drink mix contains artificial sweeteners including aspartame, acesulfame K, and sucraline. Sucralose is an artificial sugar substitute that is 200 times sweeter than table sugar (sucrose) and 60 times sweeter than honey.
Aspartame is also an artificial sugar but is 50 times sweeter than sucralose. Finally, acesulfame potassium is another artificial sweetener found in many beverages and foods. It is 100 times sweeter than sucrose and 25 times sweeter than aspartame. All three of these artificial sugars have been linked to cancer.
Is Crystal Light tea actually tea?
Crystal light iced teas are a very low-calorie beverage because they only contain about 6 grams of sugar per 8oz bottle. They also have caffeine which helps keep you awake when you need to stay alert. That said, if you’re looking for something else to sip on, there are plenty of other choices out there.
I think that the original is still correct, but there are just some parts that could be rewritten differently.
How many carbs are in Crystal Light iced tea?
Crystal Light Iced tea Decaffeinated Sugar-Free contains 1 gram of total carbohydrates, 1gram net carbs, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of protein, and 5 calories per serving. This drink contains no sugar, carbs, or caffeine.
- Caffeine in Pure Leaf Iced Tea
- Caffeine in Wendy’s Iced Tea
- Caffeine in Turkey Hill Iced Tea
- Caffeine in Biggby Iced Tea
- Does Crystal Light Iced Tea have caffeine?
- How Much Caffeine is in Crystal Light Iced Tea?
- Caffeine in Flavors of Crystal Light Iced Tea
- Compare caffeine in Crystal Light Vs. other Iced Tea
- Ingredients in Crystal Light Iced Tea
- What is Crystal Light iced tea sweetened with?
- Is Crystal Light tea actually tea?
- How many carbs are in Crystal Light iced tea?