Beaver Buzz Energy Drink is a delicious and popular energy drink that was created by Beaver Buzz Beverages based in Vancouver, Canada. It can be found throughout most of North America in grocery stores and convenience stores as well as online at sites like Amazon.com.
Does Beaver Buzz Energy Drink have caffeine?
Yes, Beaver Buzz Energy Drink contains 178mg of caffeine per 16 fl oz cup and 9.75 mg per fl oz (32.97mg/100ml).
|Serving size||Caffeine Amount||Caffeine strength|
|8 fl oz can||89 mg||MODERATE|
|12 fl oz can||133.5 mg||HIGH|
|16 fl oz can||178 mg||VERY HIGH|
How Much Caffeine is in Beaver Buzz Energy Drink?
- Caffeine Amount: 178 mg
- Caffeine strength: VERY HIGH
- Calories: 240 kcal
- Serving size: 16 fl oz can
- Sugar: 63 grams
Ingredients in Beaver Buzz Energy Drink
- Taurine: 1865 Mg
- Guarana: 9 Mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl): 5mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 4mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): 13mcg
- Carbonated Water
- Sucrose (natural Sugar)
- Citric Acid
- Natural Flavors
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
Caffeine in Flavors of Beaver Buzz
- Beaver Buzz Original
- Beaver buzz Citrus
- Beaver buzz Saskatoon Berry
- Beaver buzz Canadian Punch: sugar-free
- Beaver buzz Green Tea:133 mg
- Beaver buzz Root Beer Energy:110 mg
Beaver buzz energy drink is meant for adults who need a boost. Beaver Buzz Energy Drink is intended for healthy adults only.