Alani Nu is a delicious drink that tastes like a cross between a Sunny Delight and an Orange Creamsicle. You get your daily dose of B vitamins and caffeine. It also has no added sugars or artificial colors or preservatives. There are 10 calories per bottle. This is a low-calorie, healthy drink made by a company called NuNaturals.
Does Alani Nu have caffeine?
Yes, Alani Nu Energy Drink contains 200mg of caffeine per 12 fl oz can and 16.67mg of caffeine per fl oz (56.36 mg per 100 ml).
|Serving size||Caffeine Amount||Calories||Caffeine strength|
|8 fl oz can (236ml)||133.3 mg||6.7||HIGH|
|12 fl oz can (473ml)||200 mg||10||VERY HIGH|
How much caffeine is in Alani Nu Energy Drink?
- Caffeine Amount: 200 mg
- Caffeine strength: VERY HIGH
- Calories: 10
- Serving size: 12 fl oz can
- sugar: 0g
- Gluten: gluten-free
- Biotin: 30 mcg
Alani Nu Energy Drink Flavors
Alani Nu Energy Drink is made by Alani Beverage Company. It comes in three different flavors: vanilla, cola, and orange. All flavors contain caffeine, but the vanilla flavor has more than the others. Alani Nu Energy Drink is a healthy drink for adults only.
- Alani NU Tropsicle: Tropsicle Alani Nu energy drink tastes like a mix of a sunny d and orange creamsicles. Get this drink if you can! It contains all your B vitamins, caffeine, and no added sugar.
- Alani NU Cosmic Stardust: Alani Nu – Cosmic Stardust – Sweet & Sour Grapes Candy Flavor by Alani Nu – Our new line of candy flavors is now available!
- Alani NU Mimosa: Alani Nu Mimosa tastes like an orange juice beverage mixed with sparkling water. It is very refreshing and energizing.
- Alani NU Hawaiian Shaved Ice: Alani Nu is a sweet and tropical dessert served in Hawaii. Shaved ice is a drink made either with crushed ice or shaved ice. It comes in many flavors including strawberry, vanilla, and pineapple.
- Alani NU Artic White: Arctic white Alani nu is an iced beverage created by the Alani NU company. It’s made by mixing fruit juice and water together. It tastes like a grapefruit but is more refreshing than that.
- Alani NU Carnival Candy Grape
- Alani NU Ranbow Candy
- Alani NU Sour Peach Rings
Does Alani NU pre-workout have caffeine?
Alani Nu Pre-Workouts contains 200 mg of caffeine per serving, which is in the range of what supplements have been found to improve athletic performance.
Compare caffeine in Alani Nu Vs. other Energy Drinks
|Energy Drinks||Serving Size||Caffeine|
|Alani Nu Energy Drink||12 fl oz||200mg|
|C4 On The Go||12 fl oz||200mg|
|Hi Ball Energy Drink||16 fl oz||160mg|
|Zoa Energy Drink||16 fl oz||160mg|
|ZipFizz Energy Drink Mix||16 fl oz||100mg|
Alani Nu Ingredients
- Carbonated Water
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Citrate
- Natural & Artificial Flavor
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract
- Sodium Benzoate (preservative)
- Potassium Sorbate (preservative)
- L-carnitine Tartrate
- Acesulfame Potassium
- Gum Acacia
- Niacinamide (vitamin B-3)
- Guarana Seed Extract
- Sodium Chloride
- Calcium D Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6)
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B-12)
What are Alani Nu energy drinks sweetened with?
Alani Nu Energy Drinks sweeten with natural Stevia. They are totally free from sugar alcohols like sorbitol or xylitol. One of the great things about Alani Nu energy drinks is that they’re entirely sugar-free.
Does Alani Nu Energy Drink have beta alanine?
With over 100% protein and zero fat, this drink is perfect for pre-workouts. You’ll feel energized and hydrated after drinking it. It has the right amounts of caffeine and beta-Alanine, plus a lot of protein powder! Try it out today.
Are Alani Nu products keto diet-friendly?
Alani Nu does not advertise or market its products as ketogenic diets. Their products do not contain any fats, oils, or other ingredients that are associated with keto diets. Therefore, Alani Nu products are not keto-friendly.
Is Alani Nu Healthier?
As far as nutrition goes, Alani Nu is definitely the winner. It provides more than twice the amount of caffeine per serving compared to Monster Energy Drink and Red Bull. However, if you drink too much of it, then you could become overly jittery and experience a headache.
Does Alani Nu Give you Energy?
Alani Nu gives you energy! It’s made by the same company as Red Bull. It contains a small amount of Vitamin B12. It also has 10 calories per serving. You can drink several cups per day without having too much energy.
Can you drink Alani NU before a workout?
Alani Nu products taste great and have a proven track record of success. When taken before working out, NU gives you an effective lift. Pre Workouts are designed to work well in conjunction with other supplements to get maximum results.
Can men use Alani Nu products?
Men and women can use our products because they’re designed to work equally well on either sex.
- Does Alani Nu have caffeine?
- How much caffeine is in Alani Nu Energy Drink?
- Alani Nu Energy Drink Flavors
- Does Alani NU pre-workout have caffeine?
- Compare caffeine in Alani Nu Vs. other Energy Drinks
- Alani Nu Ingredients
- What are Alani Nu energy drinks sweetened with?
- Does Alani Nu Energy Drink have beta alanine?
- Are Alani Nu products keto diet-friendly?
- Is Alani Nu Healthier?
- Does Alani Nu Give you Energy?
- Can you drink Alani NU before a workout?
- Can men use Alani Nu products?